About this product
First Use Guide
1. Tear off the protective film from the solar panel before using.
2. Press "ON/OFF" button. It is charging ONLY when the switch is turn ON.
3. These lights are not fully charged upon arrival.Please put them under the sun for 8-10 hours to get fully charged before first use.
4. How to check the solar panel is ON?
The panel is light-sensing, cover it completely in daytime, if the lights come on, the button is in the on position.
If NOT, push in the button once again and put the unit in the sun for another hour. Cover the solar panel again and it should light up.
5. Auto-off in daylight. Auto-on in night or dark/dim environment, make sure it's on status.
1. Fully charged solar cell supports the light on 6-8 hours for led lights. The lights on time maybe vary,
please understand that the working hours of our products depend on the sunlight, the place and the weather etc.
2. Panel must be in dark/dim environment to turn on the lights.
3. When you want to charge the battery, please make sure it's on status. Then it will be charged automatically.
4. The battery and bulbs are non- replaceable, DO NOT attempt to replace them.
5. It is ONLY designed to be protected from the rain. Please DO NOT immerse it in the water.
6. Be careful of the sharp stake, and please do not hammer or twist it roughly if the ground is too hard.
String Length: 33ft
LEDS Qty: 100
Light Color: Warm white
Power Source: Solar powered
2 * 33ft Copper Wire 100 LEDS String Lights
2 * Solar panel and stand
1 * User Manual
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.